What Is Click & Collect?Click & Collect allows you to collect your online order from in-store. There are no delivery charges and the collection time is at your convenience.
How Does Click & Collect Work?
- Shop Online and choose from the great range available on the website. Add the item(s) you wish to purchase to the cart, finalise your order and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Finalise Order through the Checkout where you will see our Delivery Options. Select ‘Local Pickup’ and click on ‘Continue’. Please ensure you have selected ‘Local Pickup’ is selected as the ‘Delivery Option’ before proceeding to payment.
- We’ll Confirm Your Order. You will receive an order confirmation email once the order has been placed.
- Your Order Will Be Processed by a team member in-store. You will receive a ‘Ready for Collection’ Notification (via Email and/or SMS) when your order is ready. Please note: This will usually take up to 24 hours (except on weekends and public holidays, where your order will be processed on the next business day).
- Collect Your Order. Visit us in-store with your ‘Ready for Collection’ Notification (Email or SMS) and Personal Photo ID. Once the team member has verified your transaction, you will receive your order with a store receipt.
Where Can I Collect My Order?You can collect from us here in-store at:
101 Invermay Road,
Invermay Tasmania 7248
How Much Does Click & Collect Cost?Click & Collect is a Free Service.
What Do I Need to Collect My Order?Please bring a copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ Notification and Personal Photo ID.
Can I Pick Up My Order Before I Receive Confirmation?To avoid disappointment, please wait for your ‘Ready for Collection’ Notification which includes
confirmation of the store address and instructions on where to collect your order from within the store.
How Do I Exchange My Click & Collect Order?Exchange is available upon collection of your order, or within 30 days based on our returns policy.
How Do I Return My Click & Collect Order for a Refund?A refund is available in-store upon collection of your order, or within 30 days, based on our returns policy, unless faulty.
What If I Change My Mind?All orders can be tried on in-store upon collection. If you decide it is not suitable, you can request an exchange or refund in-store.
Can I Change My Click & Collect Order at Any Point?
Unfortunately, no changes can be made once your order has been processed online. However, you are welcome to exchange in-store upon collection.