Bushnell's black 10x42 Legend L-Series Binoculars live up to their name by offering a full-feature optic designed for a long life on the trail while delivering enhanced optical performance. They employ extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and color-fringing, and the entire optical system is anti-reflection fully multicoated with ultra-wide band coatings that produce bright and clear images with true color rendition across the entire visible spectrum without distortion, while enhancing the low-light performance. A wide 65° angle of view, combined with the imaging technologies, translates to an immersive observational experience with high-contrast images and accurate color transmission.
Complementing the performance is a housing that is designed to withstand the rigors of a life lived outdoors. The chassis is made of a lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy that is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be fog and waterproof. The exterior features black rubber armoring to protect the binoculars against drops and impacts with textured slip-resistant grip. A large knurled center focus wheel enables easy use even with gloves, and the diopter locks in place and prevents accidental adjustment allowing for faster focusing. When the weather turns, Bushnell's proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coatings beads water and oils from the lenses for improved vision and image clarity in the rain, fog, or snow.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- BAK4 roof prism configuration
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) fluorite glass produces true color resolution with enhanced contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing
- Ultrawide band anti-reflection fully multicoated optics produce bright images with true color rendition across the whole visible light spectrum.
- 340' field of view at 1000 yards
- 65° apparent wide-angle of view
Use and Handling
- Large knurled center focus wheel
- Sliding diopter adjustment ring with easy-to-use thumb tab
- Locking right-eye diopter
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups
- 18mm long eye relief, 4.2mm exit pupil
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant magnesium alloy chassis
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- Black rubber armored exterior with slip-resistant textured grip
- Eco-friendly lead-free glass
- Proprietary RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coatings beads water and oils from lenses for improved vision
- 5.5" long weighing 23.5oz