Corsivia offers internationally certified targets for all shooting disciplines: Olympic trap, Universal trap, Double Trap, American Trap, Skeet, Compak Sporting Hunting.
There are numerous reasons why shooters consider the Corsivia products to be the best on the market.
- Great visibility. The excellent paintwork on the Corsivia targets makes them unmistakable
- Stability in flight. All the Corsivia targets have identical weight and geometry so they never list and they all fly following the same trajectory.
- Exceptional fragility when shot. With the Corsivia targets it is common to see great “balls of smoke”. The “Corsivia”, when hit by the pellets, turns to dust literally.
- Quality of the packaging and zero quality defects. The production process and the packaging process are so carefully controlled that the target arrives at its destination in perfect condition;
- The boxes do not absorb any ambient humidity
- Unlike other brands, inside the Corsivia boxes, the piles of targets do not touch each other,
- The percentage of target breakages in the machines is lower than 1% (provided that the machines are in good condition).
- Modality: Trap and Skeet
- Base Diameter: 110 mm ± 1mm
- Total Height: 25mm – 26mm
- Weight: 105gms ± 5gms
- Composition: Non-Toxic. Completely inert material
- Clay targets/Box: 150