With an improved range over its successor, and in a lighter and smaller housing, the Leica 7x24 Rangemaster CRF 2700-B Laser Rangefinder is a useful tool for taking long-range shots with confidence — without weighing you down.
Its 2700-yard range and fast 0.5 second processing rate gives you a critical edge when it matters most. Integrated into the rangefinder is a ballistic computer that uses multiple readings, including range, angle to target, barometric pressure, temperature, and ammunition load, to adjust the displayed distance plus the number of click adjustments to your riflescope, so you can compensate correctly for improved shot accuracy. The ballistic computer and companion EHR (Equivalent Horizontal Range) are accurate to more than half a mile. The Rangemaster 2700-B is further upgraded with a microSD memory card slot that allows you to use Leica's on-line ballistic calculator to customize specific ballistic curves and load them onto the device to improve shot accuracy even more.
A simple one-button interface provides critical ease-of-use and a red LED display clearly shows the ranging information in your line-of-sight in an uncluttered layout. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness so you'll always be able to clearly see the information without overloading your vision. Designed for durability, the housing is made of a lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced ABS plastic. Weighing in at just 6.5 ounces, including its CR2 battery, the Rangemaster CRF will be a valuable addition to your kit.
- Reliable ranging from 10 meters to up to 2,470 meters (2,700 Yards)
- Micro SD Card and ballistic calculator for individual ballistic input
- Leica ABC ballistics allows you to get ballistic compensation in the correct output format
- Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) calculation converts angular measurements to the appropriate "flat" range for angle compensation
- New LED Display offers better visibility of information and more intuitive understanding of settings and output
- Faster, improved scan mode gets scan results every 0.5 second
- Range information in decimals below 200 Yards / 200 Meters for increased accuracy
- 100% Eye Safe Class 1 laser
- Aqua-Dura lens coating
- Carbon Fiber reinforced plastic housing