Handcrafted in Germany.
An updated version of the tried & true Ranger II GTX®, with rich embossed waxed Nubuck uppers for a heritage look. Classic one-piece design for many miles of on- and off-trail hard use. Durably waterproof/breathable.
Designed for the person who understands the need for a rugged boot to perform serious tasks in an uncompromising way whether it is reasonably serious backpacking or hunting in bush conditions.
The Ranger is the ultimate hunting boot for Australia, perfect for serious Australian back country and backpack hunting in the Victorian Alps.
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck leather, 2.2mm with improved comfort at the top line and tongue
- Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX® lining fully lasted to provide good conformation over the foot to reduce bunching thus providing a smooth fit, eliminating hot spots
- C4 Tongue: Patented anatomical construction to cradle the foot in comfort and especially over the instep
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Allows for better pressure distribution, centred tongue
- Lace System: Ball Bearing for easy lace up and tension. Enhanced lacing system for ease of use
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Footbed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Stabiliser: Medium Flex 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot, full length, full width
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances through encouraging correct gait
- Last: LOWA WIDE (width)
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck leather, 2.2mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Stabiliser: Medium Flex nylon 5mm heel to 3mm forefoot
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements
- Outsole: Vibram® Natural
- Weight: 1640grams/pair
- Sizes are in UK