Night Tech customers wanted a high quality thermal mini-sight that was lightweight, simple to use, available at a competitive price and that didn’t have any needless complexities.
Introducing the Hunter Series: Mini-Sight from Night Tech. Incorporating the latest in thermal imaging developments – XST Technology, our latest sight means you can now detect objects at greater distances and identify them with better accuracy. Enjoy class-leading performance with images that are up to 3 times sharper and more sensitive than other thermal products on the market.
- One of the smallest and lightest thermal scopes on the market
- Simple and easy to use with no fancy or complex options
- High-resolution 1280×960 pixel HD display
- XST Technology providing exceptional image quality and clarity
- Thermal Detection ranges out to 2100 metres
- Easy to use on an Extended Eye Relief Picatinny Mount (included)
- Recoil rated to 1000Gs
- Rugged, reliable and built to last
- Multiple thermal colour pallets including black, white, red hot and colour mode
- Multiple zero settings for different setups
- Bluetooth capability for future expansion
- Built-in Accelerometer and Digital Compass for improved accuracy