Nitecore's TINI flashlight looks like something that should be on Captain Kirk's keys to the USS Enterprise. Is it Alien technology you ask? We're not sure; that or Black Magic. Regardless of how they do it, it is a brilliant design that is unbelievably bright!
Constructed from aerospace aluminium alloy, TINI is compact, exquisite and fashionable, utilising customised torx screws and electroplated light permeable switches. All the details of TINI make it classy internally and externally.
The TINI's built-in a 280mAh Li-ion battery can be charged via its micro USB port. After being fully charged, the TINI can remain powered for up to 60 hours. TINI utilises a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED to emit 380 lumen. Combined with PDOT technology for extreme reflector performance.
The user interface is simple as there are two switches that control 4 brightness levels. Negligible standby battery consumption reduces standby power drain (5uA) to last for 365 days.
- Mini metallic keychain light
- Utilises a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED to emit maximum 380 lumen
- Utilises bead surface optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 280mAh Li-ion battery
- Intelligent protective circuit supports Micro-USB charging
- Demo mode and daily mode selectable
- Dual switches for easy operation
- 4 brightness levels selectable, with direct access to turbo
- Intelligent memory function
- High efficient constant current circuit provides constant illumination
- Integrated ATR module
- Integrated power indicator LEDs display remaining battery power (Utility Model Patent NO. ZL201220057767.4)
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- 1 meter impact resistance
- Max Output 380 lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 64m
- Max Beam Intensity: 1020cd
- Max Runtime: 60h 0m / 2.5d
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S3 LED
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Length: 43.3mm / 1.7in
- Width: 25.4mm / 1in
- Thickness: 11.5mm / .45in
- Weight: 13.4g / 0.47oz