This is the upgraded version of the popular Powa Beam deluxe remote , now with a quicker easier and more secure folding mechanism and larger hand grip. To fold it up when not in use is done by the quick lever where you just pull it out, release it and swing the arm in any position you wish it to be. The rubber grip can rest against the roof lining, and can stop the actual spotlight bouncing up and down when on a rough terrain.Also when folded up it tends not to obscure the rear vision mirror ( this would be subject to mounting location and specific roof design of the vehicle this is fitted to ) .
The arm of the handle doesn't come loose when traveling, it locks in tight with the quick release handle, so no annoying rattles . The new Remote functions the same as the old, locking and tightening is all the same. But the arm can swing and lock in back and forth.The rubber grip comes standard, as does wiring and switch.
- Quick Release Handle folds flush with roof
- Housing machined from aircraft grade alloy
- One piece steel ball joint with internal wiring
- Reversible long wearing, self lubricating ball joint washers
- 50o maximum tilt, 360o maximum rotation
- Super smooth operation
- Switch conveniently located on handle
- Adjustable tension control from inside cabin with locking ring
- Handle folds down to approx 350mm below roof
- For use with all Powa Beam Spotlights
- All parts are replaceable