Primos Sit’N Spin Crazy Critter's "stop & go" erratic movements mimic those of a wounded rodent or bird. The small collapsible design of the Sit'N Spin makes packing it a breeze. The stake and decoy mount can be unscrewed from the motor and attached to clips on the side of the motor casing for easy portability.
Works independently with speed control dial, or can be controlled with compatible Primos electronic callers with external decoy jack. Compatible with Boss Dogg, Alpha Dogg, and Turbo Dogg Electronic Callers.
Don't give em' a chance to avoid your setup. "Speak the Language", and draw them in with the Sit’N Spin Crazy Critter. Only from Primos.
Includes: Critter, Motor & Ground Stake
- Can be controlled with Primos Electronic Caller via jack socket
- Stop & Go Eye Catching Movement
- Imitates an Injured & Panicking Critter
- Intermittent 3600 Spinning Motion
- Realistic Fur with Flaring White Tip Tail
- Adjustable Speed Dial