Born with the pedigree of our popular Diamondback family, this spotter delivers outstanding performance.
it is clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package.
Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as with all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most colour accurate images possible.
XR Lens Coatings - Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air to glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Porro Prism - Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design - Allows an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof - Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek - Ultra hard, scratch resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Adjustable Eyecup - Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Sunshade - Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
Rotating Tripod Ring - Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Magnification - 20-60X
- Objective Lens Diameter - 80 mm
- Linear Field of View - 105-51 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field Of View - 2-1 degrees
- Close Focus - 22 feet
- Eye Relief - 16.5-20 mm
- Exit Pupil - 4-1.3 mm